As the title suggests, I was nominated for the Liebster Award! That’s really exciting for me and I am extremely grateful of BOTH people who nominated be; those great WordPress bloggers are A Little Corner Of Me and MyMemoirs. Both of their blogs are excellent and I’d highly recommend you check them out if you’re looking for a good read!
The Liebster Awards
These awards only have a few rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
I have a lot of questions to answer, since I was nominated by two bloggers….so here goes! 😉
- Why are you blogging? I began blogging because of my love of fitness and the personal transformation I went through by dealing with a stressful life due to Crohn’s Disease. I discovered what worked for me, and it is my dream to reach out to millions of people who need help with nutrition and exercise.
- For those who haven’t encountered your website before, how would you summarise your website in a sentence or two? Need some advice on diet and nutrition, or do you want to get involved in a community with like-minded people with fitness goals? Then MaxedoutMuscles is the site for you.
- What you would say is the most important aspect of life and why? If you cannot think of just one, give a few 🙂 There are definitely many. A few examples would be faith, love, sincerity, and passion. I’d prefer not to get more detailed because really those words have a lot of meaning.
- For what you currently blog about, are you planning on blogging about other stuff as well? If so, what? I’ve been blogging about fitness and sometimes I go a little off track. If I decide to make another portion of my blog, I think it would be on current events. I always loved The Daily Show and would like to look at news stories in a satirical fashion.
- What would you say is your favourite cuisine? I don’t eat cuisine, unless Lean Cuisine counts 😉
- How would you describe your time at school? Did you enjoy it? What were your favourite subjects? If you are at school, then change the tense to present =P hehe I liked some things about school! I was somewhat popular but I don’t like that people are only around each other there because they basically have to be. When I go back to school, I’ll be studying nutrition so I know I’ll meet like minded people who, with which, will mutually enjoy each other’s company.
- What, in your opinion, is the best blog post you’ve made? If you cannot think of one, give a few 🙂 Honestly, it’s always the newest one. I try to come up with good ideas and be interactive with you guys. Right now, this is my favorite post because of all the work I put into it.
- Is there something about you that not many people know about? It can be a very simple thing. Like for example, for me, i am very good at knocking into people when i’m walking on the streets xD very embarrassing ;P I’m mostly an open book. I don’t think there is much about me that is ever a secret.
- What is your Myer Briggs Type Indicator? If you don’t know what that is, take the test here! It said I’m the “Campaigner” or ENFP-A!
- What do you like doing in your free time? Ok, DON’T say blogging xD, i know it’s tempting to say that =P Working out and reading books on nutrition and anatomy.
The questions above were from “MyMemoirs”. Now for the questions from “A Little Corner of Me.”
- Who is your least favourite book character? Probably Huckleberry Finn. I just found those books kind of boring and he wasn’t as witty as Tom Sawyer.
- What is your tip for staying motivated? Make sure that what you are working on is something you are passionate about! If you are passionate about it, it will be easier to be motivated.
- What recently surprised you? I started getting over a thousand views a day on this site! That was crazy. It’s dipped back down but still pretty good.
- If you could change one thing, what would it be? I guess a little extra money to start off wouldn’t hurt, but really I don’t think I’d change anything.
- Are you always hot or cold? I change all the time. I’m not usually comfortable though!
- Is there a food you loathe? I cannot stand olives!
- Dog or cat person? Definitely a dog person.
- Favourite film quote? “Life’s not about how hard you can hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward,” -Sylvester Stallone, Rocky 6
- Where do you want to be in five years? In Florida, on the beach.
- Can you remember a memory from when you were 10? My grandfather passed away when I was ten, but that’s sad. I also remember looking at a girl I liked back then from my front porch, but I was too shy to say anything.
Here is who I am nominating, and it is much deserved for them:
I deeply apologized if I missed anyone on this list because there are honestly a lot of you who deserve an award for amazing content!
Also!!! Here is this week’s video! It ties in with this post so I hope you watch it.
I forgot to add ten questions so here they are, for all of the people I nominated.
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do you enjoy blogging?
- Why do you blog?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite subject to talk about?
- Do you lift?
- Are you having a good day?
- What would make today better?