It is November, and if you are living in the United States or Canada it is a month of Thanksgiving! I got to thinking that it was so strange that we celebrate this here and not everywhere, and that we don’t practice our attitude of gratitude every day. So, no matter where you’re from and no matter what day it is I think you and I should practice our gratefulness all the time! So, I want to list Five Things I Am Thankful For Every Day!
- I am so thankful for my grandmother who is my biggest supporter. I always know that no matter what I am going through, that she always will love me and support me. She always listens to me and helps me through all of my problems. Since my grandfather died, her and I have always had each other and she has pushed me to be an overachiever. When I was younger, she used to make me study all the time and now I’m hoping to be successful with the values that she instilled in me.
- I am incredibly grateful for my health. I made my blog, Maxed Out Muscles, after having a Crohn’s Disease flareup in April. I recovered in May, and it has officially been six months since I was sick! I am hoping to go for a year, and eventually succeed in being symptom free for the rest of my life.
- I am thankful for the feedback from all of my friends on this site. All of you who I didn’t know, I am so grateful that you have lent your support and commentary on my posts. I am so thankful that we have had discussions and interviews. I hope to give you good content, and I hope to read more great replies! 🙂
- I am happy for my weight lifting results. They are modest but they add up over time. I know that when I look back to my starting point, it is a day and night difference. So without a doubt, I say to you time after time that consistency is the number one thing involved in seeing weight lifting results. ..and perhaps results in any field.
- I’m thankful for how this year has gone! This is the number one thing, and possibly the most basic. It isn’t possible for me to be thankful for this year without all of the things I mentioned above, but this year has been so important to me. Without seeing the long term results and consequences of my choices this year, I am so grateful for all of the experience I’ve gained. I would say that in this year alone, I have made more decisions and stuck to them than in any other year of my life. I have grounded myself in some core values, and chose a direction for my life and have so far, consistently, stuck to it!
I can only hope that every thing I am going through leads me to more results and success. However, whether I’m successful or not I am thankful for who I am becoming because of these things.
I hope you have too many blessings too count and that you have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
Also, Feel free to comment below what you are thankful for this year! Or, if you would like to, reblog this post and write 5 Things You Are Thankful For This Year! I am really excited to read all of your great responses.